This week has been alright. It has been pretty cold, and wet, but some days are pretty good. While we were biking here to the library, I was trying to figure out how it was raining on us, when there were no clouds above us. Then it started hailing, which was a little bit painful.
Well, this week I went on an exchange with Elder Estipona for a day and then Elder Hamilton for a day. They were pretty good. Enos Palemene just got home from his mission, so we had a big feed and a homecoming Saturday night, so that was fun. I tried to record some of the performances, but I didn't capture them very good.
The work has still been kind of slow, but yesterday we had a good PEC, I think probably the best I have had while I have been here. I think our relationship is probably better with our bishop now too.
We haven't been back into Wellington, and I don't know that we will either. Hopefully we will see if we can get permission to go to the Weta workshop.
Our visit with R was good, but he wasn't able to go to ARP (Addiction Recovery Program), but I think he will go this week, and our Elders Quorum president will take him.
Trek sounds like it will be a good experience for you all, but I'm glad I'm not going. Haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment