Sunday, July 12, 2015

Weekly Update 6/28/15

It sounds like Trek was a really great experience for all three of you. Caitlin didn't even mention you and Dad in her email about Trek though. Haha.

 

I had a pretty good week. I have started to say goodbye to the people that we most likely won't see again while I am here. I also bought a coconut, and opened it myself. I opened my hand a little bit too, but pretty much just a scratch.

 

We had my last Zone P-Day on Monday, so I said goodbye to Sister Tuitavake, who started her mission in Napier while I was there, and has pretty much been around me for the last nine or so months. As a District we decided to try memorizing the Fellowship of the Unashamed.

 

I have started laying out an idea web for what I want to talk about when I speak in church, but I am also trying to figure out what I want to say in my testimony, so I can get in translated.

 

We met this (crazy) less active lady this week who apparently receives visions from Christ. She said He told her to get a hold of us, come back to church, and to pay her tithing. After Elder Davis and Brother Palemene met her, she received another vision, telling her we aren't the true church, and that the truth is just in our individual hearts, or something like that.

 

We have also given a lot of blessings this week. We worked a bit with Enos Palemene this week, as well as his friend who he served with who came to visit for part of last week.

 

President Hudson is coming to District Meeting this week for our quarterly interviews, which I think is funny because I just had an interview two weeks ago, and three of us will be having exit interviews in like two weeks.

 

Adios to Sister Tuitavake4

Sister Tuitavake

 

Napier District Reunion

Napier District Reunion

No comments:

Post a Comment