I am doing good. Not too much has happened this week, but we now have the entire flat to ourselves. Transfers were on Wednesday, and Elder Zollinger and his new companion, Elder Schumaker from South Jordan moved out on Friday to their own flat. It felt kind of stuffy with four of us here, but now that it is only Elder Davis and me, we have so much room. Don't really know what to do with it all.
Also on Wednesday, that little clock you sent with me suffered a catastrophic internal error. Basically now, instead of counting down the days to 14 July 2015 (About 35), it is now counting down the hours, (something like 875). I didn't even think that was a feature on the clock, and I pulled out the instructions thing, and yeah, it’s not. So that was pretty funny.
We haven't had much success finding just yet, but we will keep going. We have Ward Conference and a family carnival this coming weekend, which will hopefully be a success. The idea is for all the members to invite all their friends and nonmember or less active family, but it was only announced last week, and I think a lot of the members have trust issues on whether or not the ward council can put together a coherent activity or not. We are inviting everyone and making good on any assignments we are given by the ward council because it is in our best interest for it to be a success too.
I am up to 1 Nephi 17 now, kind of going slower than I hoped to, but it should be alright.
We did some service on Tuesday with the other Elders here in the area. It probably wasn't a big enough job to justify all of us, but we were just removing grass and the bottom of a tree so that they can put down a concrete path and a ramp so the house will be wheelchair accessible. It feels really Deja vu-ey telling you about this, I hope it's not because I already told you and I’m just remembering writing this in my journal.
This week, we were able to see a few people we haven't seen in a while and set some return appointments, but we also go dropped by F, though hopefully only temporarily.
Also, I'll try to send more pictures next week, I haven't really been taking any, plus I have been waiting on a haircut, so I couldn't take any selfies or you’d rebuke me again.
Dating application for RM’s: Dating Application
No comments:
Post a Comment