I am doing pretty good. It still feels like it will kind of be a long transfer though. I have been able to keep up with my study plans thus far. Basically, I want to go through the White Handbook twice, Preach My Gospel once, and finish the Doctrine and Covenants, and hopefully the Book of Mormon again before I come home. I wanted to do Jesus the Christ again as well, but I think I am pretty much out of time for that one.
Not really any progress with A or J this week, which is kind of disappointing.
That is good about Caitlin’s MRI scans.
My exchange was good. I was there from Monday evening to early Wednesday morning. On Tuesday, we had three meals provided for us. It is good working with Elder Mahina. Statistically, our area should be better than theirs, but I think it is the other way around due to the missionaries who have been serving in the two areas recently.
Umm, I didn't really take notes on the week this week, but my favorite thing was probably getting a card from a bunch of missionary moms... not what I meant man when I said I wanted some letters from cute girls.
The weather has been more or less nice this week. We’re going into autumn, so we have had a few showers lately. There was a baby blessing yesterday in the ward, and a big family dinner at the Grandparents home, so all the Semus and Siones were there, along with us.
Well, my white shirts seem to be getting destroyed one by one by our washing machine. I am not sure what exactly is doing it, but it kind of looks like splashes of rust or something. Not really sure what to do about it, but I don't want you to send me white shirts. I just want the ones I have to last until July when all but one of them can be donated to the rubbish.
I still haven't used my bike more than once this whole time I have been in this area, but it got a little beat up because I loaned it to the son of a member of the bishopric for a YM bike ride, and it looks like he crashed.
I plan to see all the sessions of conference, and I am not sure about Easter yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment