I am doing good. I think I am pretty much over the cough, and the week has been a little bit better.
We had Zone Conference on Tuesday, and it was all about becoming master planners and making the most of our time, so it was just what I needed. I think it was one of my better conferences. I really want to make my last four months count.
Yeah, Caitlin was telling me about the boy she asked to the dance. What kind of name is Kyler? Honestly.
J is doing alright. We saw him last on Tuesday, and we have another appointment tomorrow, but I'll be on exchange with Elder Mahina in Wainuiomata again. We haven't really seen A at all either, but we will see him this week. Still no new investigators.
We did service with the Sisters and the Wainui Elders tearing out sod. We had dinner with the Packwoods on Wednesday, which was fun. We also talked a lot with Mitch Packwood, who has been home from his mission for a couple of years. He is pretty funny. The ward is doing pretty good.
I am up to D&C 82 now, so I am almost caught up to the family. I also made a study schedule for the rest of my mission, covering every principle in PMG. The way I made it, I am about 30 days behind schedule from the get go, but I am doing two sections a day until I catch up around day T minus 85.
The weather is getting a bit colder and wetter. I am eating pretty alright, sleeping not too bad. My clothes and shoes are doing good. The Ecco shoes are still degrading, but I think I could get a few months out of them at home still. I got a hair cut from a member, but it was in a barber shop, so I guess it was pretty much professional.
This week Brother Fale gave me and Elder Wenke a bone carved fish hook necklace. He explained Elder Wenke's carving to him, and then mine to me. I dangled it out in front of me and told him I would have to use it in a few months to catch a girl. Sister Fale started laughing, and then Brother Fale came and stood in front of me, looking me straight in the eyes, and told me, "You can catch two kinds of fish with this, Snapper and Shark. Don't catch a shark, it will eat you." Then he walked away to go do something else in the house, and Sister Fale was just busting up. It was really funny.
At Zone Conference, Elder Nordlin had to do a presentation on planning and setting goals, and he talked to us about MORONI planning. I’ll keep the handout in my
No comments:
Post a Comment