Sunday, January 18, 2015

Weekly Update 1/11/2015

The weeks are still going pretty slow lately because we still haven't found anyone to teach. I think there were probably only 30 people at church on Sunday.

 

I got to sit in a tree for an hour or two and pick apricots. That was pretty fun service.

 

We have been doing a lot of finding, contacting old potentials, and looking for service opportunities. Pretty much the usual. Not a whole lot has been happening. The other Elders had a baptism this weekend, which was good for them.

 

I have been studying the Book of Mormon; I am in 3 Nephi 14 right now. I have been highlighting all the names of Deity, which has basically used up my purple pencil. Pretty awesome. The different names of Deity are mentioned way more times than the

Christ-like attributes I was highlighting last time I read the Book of Mormon.

 

It has been a pretty quiet week; hopefully this one will be better. I have an exchange with Elder Zollinger in a few days, which should be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment