Sunday, September 7, 2014

Weekly Update 9/7/14

GEDC2424

DSC03421

I am doing pretty good.

I actually was wearing them (ripped pants) while I fixed them, and I think they look quite good. They got a little bit more stretched out in all of the rain we have had this week, so the stitch lays a little bit more flat now, and the weird pleat isn't there as much anymore. Plus, I only wear them with a jacket anyways.

(He’s not going to let this go….)

The finding is going pretty alright. We have actually found a few people that we are going to start working with that I am pretty excited about. One of the families, even on the first visit, already had questions about coming to church and getting baptized.

I am eating pretty healthy and sort of exercising. Still a work in progress. My study is good. I am in the beginning of Alma right now, and I have also been studying PMG. Yes, I have been writing in my journal every day.

My shoes are weird. Both have spots on the sole that if I push on it makes my finger wet. I think they have just been too saturated the last week or so.

Yes, I do think that I have changed, probably a lot. I probably won't really be able to know how much I have changed until I am home, and am able to compare myself to how I was.

Last week I was able to finally get a Tupenu. I need someone to shorten it for me, and then I will send you a picture. We also found a White-tailed spider, the only poisonous spider (I think) in NZ on Elder Balacano's shoulder. We killed it.

There an All Blacks game here in Napier. We spent most of Saturday in town street contacting.

GEDC2433

Also, did I tell you about the maggots a week or two ago? Turns out they might have been Huhu grubs, so if I find anymore, I have to eat them.

There is a sushi place here in town with sushi for a dollar. The first time we went, the wasabi was lame, so last time, I put it on like peanut butter, and it about blew my nose off. It was awesome so I did it again two more times.

DSC03400

These are all the trees blossoming too early, and the White-tailed spider

DSC03409

DSC03412

No comments:

Post a Comment