Thanks for going to Hawaii without me. :P The first hint I got was when I opened the pictures in your email.
I am doing pretty good, trying to stay healthy and follow the morning schedule and all that. We have only had the one lesson with F, and we are going back tonight because last night was super wet. We have to teach everything multiple times because he is 8 or 9 and has the corresponding attention span.
We are actually going to start teaching a family. The son got baptized last year and went straight from recent convert to less active, but we are hoping the mom will be baptized and bring the son and father back. That should be really good.
We did do a lot of service, and I also had an exchange with Elder D, who was in my district in the MTC. We also got to help out with ANZAC day, which is like Memorial Day. Yes, it is starting to get cold, and wet. Mostly wet. I don't like wet.
My attitude is as good as it can be, and I have been improving my mornings. Maybe pray for J and her family.
I was eating both the peanut butter you sent me and also what was in the 72 hour kit. So ya, it is ok if you don't send it, I can buy it alright here. Thanks though.
I also finally got the rest of the 9 letters for Easter the other day.
Anyways, sorry for the lame email. The library is busy today.
No comments:
Post a Comment