A day late due to Zone Conference and Mission Tour…
I am doing good, as per the usual.
L dropped us. He won't even text us back or let us come over and talk about it. We sent him a happy birthday text though. We will just give him some time and then try again. Most likely, it means that I won't be the one to teach him though as I’m guessing I’ll be transferring.
We haven't started teaching N yet because he kind of just comes and goes at random times, but I gave him some cake and a thank you card this morning through the window, so that is good I guess.
A's mom is a member, she hasn't been involved in the church since she was A's age. Hopefully now she will start coming back, it should be really good. A is basically our only investigator right now. She will be interviewed tonight at splits for her baptism.
We were basically dropped by the S’s due to their problems with the people in the ward. They still like us and are happy for us to come over for social visits, but that isn't our purpose. So basically they are also dropped, and we won't be teaching their boys anymore. Still haven't caught up with J and T, they might have moved on. I think W has a court appearance tomorrow and we will see what happens there.
Reply about the bike accident last week- I wasn’t really that hurt, just embarrassed and mad I ripped my pants a bit. I took both pair into the tailor and they should be done tomorrow. I did think I broke my wrist at first though.
Mom: I translated the ending of your email last week (Maori) and it says this- Strong knowledge base news service.
Elder Paulson: I was told it means “Keep strong in the gospel,” but Maori is one of those languages that no one really knows anything, and everything changes based on usage and context. Hahahahha.
Mom: Do you ever get a kiss on the cheek as a greeting?
Elder Paulson: Most people know better than to try, plus I am a guy, so no. We are more likely to get a Hongi, but that is rare too.
The picture is of the garden last week, I forgot to take one this morning. I thought the bean was funny. I even anchored the bamboo to the gutter.
Thanks for your love and support. Hope you have a good week.
No comments:
Post a Comment