I am doing good. The week went pretty slow it feels like. I am trying to keep motivated and urgent, but it is pretty hard. They still have no idea what might be wrong with Elder B, so he is just working in the field right now.
This week we had Stake Conference, and W came to the Sunday session. He seemed to really like it and feel the Spirit. His partner won't let us really visit. We have even tried sending the Sisters to see her.
We didn't get to see L on Saturday like we had planned, but we left a note on his door with the scripture 3Nephi 18:20-21. We also saw the Book of Mormon we left him with on his night stand by his bed.
J and N didn't have a lesson this week. I think the entire family just didn't have the attention span for it, after they had to call Noise Control on a loud party last night. Sister S (Mom) has said she would take the boys to church if they want to go; it’s just that they don't want to go right now. The key would be getting Brother S there. That is what we are trying to figure out how to do.
We helped at the School Gala for Te Kura Kaupapa Maori O Te Ara Hou on Saturday, and I saw J's sister and two cousins there, but they weren't very forthcoming with any good details, so no, no progress yet. I got a sunburn at the School Gala, but it is mostly turning into a tan now. They gave us 10 dollars of tokens for food, but the food was gone when we stopped the game we were running, so I used my tokens for the raffles for an R/C Helicopter with a camera, and a Maori bag, but didn't win either one.
I'm fine; the companionship is alright; today we are playing dodgeball apparently, last week we played Settlers with Sister Higham. The ward started doing FHE in the park again last week, so we get to go to that and give the lesson.
Trying to be urgent with my companion is hard.
We had a lot of meals with or from people this week, they were all pretty good.
The weather has been warm/ partly not warm, sunny with a chance of rain.
I haven't heard from the Brown's or anything about Marie’s baptism next month.
We saw the Hudson's this week at District Meeting, they taught about the Holy Ghost, and they also spoke at Stake Conference.
We also did a big weeding for Sister Knapp.
No comments:
Post a Comment