Yes, we got a lot of rain; it was cool for a couple of hours. The river rose like a meter in an hour, and all the public transportation got shut down. All the YSA and people who take the train into town got stuck in Wellington overnight.
In Wellington last week, we went to the Te Papa Museum to see the Gallipoli exhibit. I tried to take as many pictures as I could while we were there.
R is doing good. We had a lesson with him on Saturday and we have our next appointment on Saturday. We’re still not getting too many referrals, and our splits night was cancelled due to the weather.
I think I got up to Section 131 in the D&C this morning. We also got to go to Institute this week, and last night we went to the CES Devotional Broadcast.
Advice to Mom about Trek devotionals- Maybe sometimes when we don't receive revelation, it is because God trusts us to just move forward. Just pick something you are comfortable with and can bear testimony about, and start planning with that in mind. If it doesn't feel right or you get a stupor of thought, try again with something else. But if you don't get anything, just keep going. I think we, as a church, need to focus more on the Book of Mormon, so maybe you could do something with that.
No comments:
Post a Comment