The week was pretty good. I had an exchange with Elder P, one of the Elders from Timaru, who has been out one transfer less than me. Then we had Zone Conference on Thursday up in Christchurch. Other than that, we have just been doing a lot of finding, which has been interesting with everyone rushing around trying to finish preparations for Christmas, or going out of town.
We have also been looking for a lot of service opportunities for Christmas, but there is basically nothing here in Waimate. On Christmas Day we will be helping at the Community Christmas Dinner. And I think tomorrow night we might go to Mass. We figured that would be a worthwhile way to spend some time. We will call it a cultural experience.
We have no progressing investigators, really no investigators to speak of. So please just pray for people to listen.
I am still trying to figure out how we are going to be doing our Skyping. Hopefully it will all work out.
Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment