Monday, October 14, 2013

Weekly Update 10/13/13

For General Conference, we only got people there on Sunday, just Sister M, Sister S, and Brother M, and he was only there for the morning session, but conference was still good. We had a little luncheon thing between sessions on Sunday. Sister S. made patties from the White Bait her husband caught last week.

 

Sister M and Sister S are members that come to church. The K’s are members but only come sometimes because of health. All of their children are less active/not active. Brother M is an investigator. Pretty much everyone else I've talked about are investigators, I think.

 

I've eaten a lot of toast.

 

No, I haven't heard anything about iPads or anything.

 

Yes, I think my shoes will last. Most of the other missionaries have bought shoes within their first year. I’m gonna bronze them when I get home. :-)

 

It’s raining again today. Also, thanks for the package.

 

We also committed a mom and maybe her daughter, V and H to baptism. We just need to teach all the lessons and help her stop smoking.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment