Sunday, July 21, 2013

Second Email from Elder Paulson from the MTC

Here’s the latest email from Elder Paulson. He’s answering a lot of questions I asked him.

Mom:

 

I’m not sure when your P-Day will be, so I thought I’d send a quick note from home. We hope you’re doing great and loving the MTC. Has your companion come? What’s his name? Does he speak English? What do you do as a DL? Are you getting along well with all the other missionaries? What’s your daily schedule? What are you eating? Did the stuff that exploded in your bags come out of all your clothes? I just have a few questions as you can see…

Caleb:

Hi Mom,

We aren't supposed to use our cameras until Wednesday again, because they are of the devil and stuff. I also think the picture of me by the sign is blurry, I’ll check it and take another. We don't really have a P-Day here in the MTC, we just have assigned days to do laundry and email. I think this is the only day for emailing, and we got a short time. Yes my companion came, just later in the day than us, almost 9 pm. He is from Papua New Guinea and speaks English and Pidgeon (or something, I don’t know). His name is Elder Singut. As a DL, I have to conduct meetings and devotionals, as well as plan lessons. Ya I get along well with the other missionaries. The Islanders are hilarious. Food, class, class, class, food, class class class, class, food, class class, sleeeeeeepp. Everything on my clothes came out fine which is good. It is winter here, but I am still wearing short sleeve shirts everyday because I get hot. It is cool outside but not cold.

Lots and lots of food. All strange but all mostly good.

That is good, sounds like fun. I hope President Monson stays healthy.

We had nachos our first lunch. Kiwi nachos are weird but way good. Better than 8th Ward Tacos.

I still find that strange that my friends are friending you.

Well, I'm out of time, I'll write again eventually. I wrote a letter yesterday, so you should get that in a while.

Love, Elder Paulson

No comments:

Post a Comment