The flight was good. I got some sleep. The flight from SLC to LAX had 15 missionaries, and then we got another 4 from LAX to Auckland. Apparently my mousse exploded, but it seemed to stay pretty contained to just that leather toiletry bag. Everything in that was sticky and wet and brown and had to be wiped down. It got on some of my shirts but I threw them in the wash and it seemed to come ok on the one I checked. I just remembered I have to go get them out of the dryer. I was asked to be a DL, but my companion from Papa New Guinea isn’t here yet. I hope he speaks English. There is a pretty big group here already of Polynesian missionaries. They will leave the same day we will, but they have been here 4 weeks already to learn English. They seem pretty great, and they are all really friendly, but I have no idea what they are saying. Its fun. The one I have been talking to is 20 and from Tahiti, so he speaks French, but the MTC President's wife seems to follow him around and make him speak English. I have made friends with Elders Howard, Loveless, Smith, and Sisters Kennedy, Sudweeks, and Morris. The MTC will feed us 4 meals a day and they are all big. Its fun.
Anyways, Peace out.
Love, Elder Paulson
No comments:
Post a Comment